Thursday, March 29, 2012
Assignment #7 - Diptych
I am not good at diptychs! I think part of the reason might be that it takes twice as much creativity and forethought. Also, I had a hard time thinking about telling a story with two images. I can do that more easily with one image or five+, but 2 siamese photos sort of freaked me out. I did appreciate learning how to put them together in Photoshop though. I started out with so many ideas, but it was difficult getting my exhausted roommates to model for me at night, and I didn't feel comfortable doing self-portraits because I would have to leave my camera unattended...also, although it is Provo, I felt like I needed a buddy at night...and there were no volunteers. So I ended up shooting at home, and I didn't quite get the results I wanted for this project! Diptychs are something I really want to work on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment